It would be Stephanie’s privilege to be considered for your virtual or in-person event.
An experienced, dynamic speaker with her trademark French accent, Stephanie Rousselle has been speaking to live and virtual audiences on a variety of topics for the past 20+ years in France, Africa, the UK and the US. She has served a combined audience of tens of thousands, face-to-face and virtually.
Stéphanie is the founder of Gospel Spice Ministries and the host of the Gospel Spice Podcast. Her personal motto is, “God’s glory, our delight!” Born and raised in France, she has lived for her One Lord over the last 2 decades on 3 continents, 4 countries and 5 cities through 6 professional roles. This 100% French native is a wife, mom, podcaster, public speaker, Bible teacher, former women’s ministry director and strategy consultant. She can serve your virtual event anywhere in the world, as well as your live face-to-face event (in the US only, occasionally in Europe).Download Stephanie's Media Kit
Event organizers endorse Stephanie.
“Stephanie Rousselle is a gifted communicator! She is an articulate, creative, and passionate Christ-follower who invites her listeners into an intimate relationship with Him. When she spoke at the Speak Up Conference, the response from participants was off the charts. Her love for the Word of God and her commitment to encouraging people to live by biblical principles is evident in everything she does. Stephanie has my highest recommendation for your conference, retreat, or outreach event.”
Carol Kent, Executive Director, SpeakUp Ministries and Conference
“We have been honored to partner with Stephanie and the whole Gospel Spice team. Stephanie is a remarkably gifted teacher and communicator. She has a profound gift to open the Word of God--diving deep into the Gospel’s goodness and coming up closer to the wonder of Jesus.”
Geof Morin, CEO, Biblica
“Stephanie’s passion for the Word of God will stir your soul. A masterful storyteller, Stephanie will bring the Bible to life in living color, inviting you to not only imagine it in your mind’s eye but readily respond to it with your heart. A gifted evangelist and communicator, Stephanie is able to speak to the wondering heart as well as the seasoned Christ follower. I highly recommend Stephanie for your event!”
Erica Wiggenhorn, Speaker, Author, Event organizer
"We received great response from attendees when Stephanie made a presentation on podcasting during our 2021 annual convention. She exhibited great communication skills while offering a specific and practical approach to getting started in podcasting. We definitely plan to invite her back.”
Lamar Keener, Executive Director, Evangelical Press Association
Let’s talk about…
- Culture and Scripture: how 21st century Western Christians forget that experiencing the Bible requires a cultural mind shift
- How we can discover deeper intimacy with God through cultural awareness
- From French atheism to Biblical Christianity: an intellectual atheist becomes convinced of the historical truth of the resurrection
- Taste and see that the Lord is good: How to spice up your relationship with God
- What does it mean to “delight in God’s glory” and how can we grow in our practice of it?
- A former atheist parents her kids to Christ: how to keep your parenting fresh and authentic
- How to cultivate humility and boldness in your intimacy with God, and in all your relationships
Invite your audience to experience the Bible with Stephanie
- Centering on Christ: the Tabernacle – an experience of intimate encounter with Jesus Christ
- Identity in the Battle: how to be rooted in Christ to face this life’s spiritual battles.
- Wisdom from above: Proverbs to steer your spiritual growth
- The Gospel of Matthew: taste the spices of the First century Jewish culture to enhance your relationship with God
- Meet the women in Scripture over coffee.
Celebrate the seasons with Stephanie at your event
- Luke: a Jewish Christmas
- Easter: unthinkable grace
- Ascension and Pentecost: the revolution of new birth
- Mother’s Day: keep your parenting fresh and authentic
Alternatively, Stephanie would be delighted to craft a custom message based on your theme and audience. She can serve you for one session, or an entire weekend. Each suggested theme can be adapted to your needs: from 1 to 3 talks and from 30 to 45 minutes for each.
Meet Stephanie and catch the vision of Gospel Spice Ministries!
What The Audience Is Saying
FROM IN-PERSON EVENTS:
"Stephanie's presentation was fantastic. I learned a lot just hearing about her process. I would rate her extremely highly, especially for folks who have no experience in this field. She had a lot of realism and specifics in her approach.”
— Morgan L., Evangelical Press Association 2021 convention.
“I could hear the Holy Spirit through Stephanie.”
FROM VIRTUAL EVENTS:
“Stéphanie’s voice, the way she weaves words together as she speaks and teaches, and the content are all spectacular"
“Stéphanie poetically connects the audience with the word of God. Her words are so engaging. She weaves her message so perfectly. Definitely worth a listen!”
“This is solid biblical teaching that helps us understand the culture and times, which helps us to know the Savior on an entirely different level."
"Stéphanie’s unique understanding of cultural diversity and her keen mind make this podcast a treasure trove of rarely discussed nuances of the gospels.”